Now, I don't make New Year's resolutions, but I do have a few things that have to be fitted in within the next few weeks. As most of you know, I have a degenerative spinal condition and unfortunately, it's degenerated a bit more! So, I am awaiting yet more surgery, which should be within the next couple of months. After that, I'll be out of action for ages, so this is my to-do list:
1. Make 14 table decorations for sister-in-laws wedding on Saturday.
2. Finish commissioned collage.
3. Visit the exhibition of Anselm Kiefer's work at The White Cube in London.
4. Knit Simon a jumper.
5. Get a load of small pieces done for sale in the art gallery.
6. Take Maud and Mabel to the Moscow City Ballet production of Swan Lake.
Oh and somehow get my house to look like this.
photos courtesy of E Mag Deco
This is the home of artist, Claire Guiral, aka Miss Clara. Her beautiful work can also be bought here.