Tuesday 29 September 2009

Arrival Of My Lucky Goddess (and goodness, do I need it!)

She's here! A huge thank you to Robyn at Art Propelled for my beautiful goddess. She is even more gorgeous in real life! Not only that, but she also put in lots of other goodies that are traditionally made in South Africa.
I think my real luck though, comes from having met such lovely, kind online friends such as Robyn!





Just noticed that I have the same top on as in the previous photos. I don't always wear it you know!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know she has a good home with you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging has certainly opened windows and doors into so much more..... meeting such gracious warm people. It's a weird wonderful feeling seeing something I made in another country. Perhaps she is paving the way for my next trip to Btitain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn's artwork is absolutely beautiful! I bet you are thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The goddess looks great, where are you placing her? regards Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! It's Joanne! I love your blog and your artwork! So great to find you and I am following you now too! Can't wait to learn more about you! xoxo Rhonda...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look how pretty and happy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, and we had our first piece of luck the other day, so she is working! Our car died on us a couple of weeks ago and we have had difficulty raising the money and finding a new one. My partner has to travel 35 miles to work every day, so it was imperative.

    Anyway, he went off to look at yet another one and before he left I made him put my goddess in his pocket (with threats of what would happen to him if he lost her!)

    Later, he called me to say he'd found the perfect car and bought it.

    Now he's after his own goddess!

    ReplyDelete