My lovely friend Alicia (Altered Bits) has just tagged me and 6 others for a Meme Award!
However, the deal is that we now have to reveal 7 things about ourselves and then tag 7 more favourite bloggers. I don't usually like the "reveal and tag" things going round, so will just award some of my favourites with no obligation to do so themselves.
Ok, here goes, although I can't promise that it'll be interesting.
1. I was once arrested and thrown in a cell for the night for running over a car!
2. Last year I had a very small part in a low budget movie.
3. 18mths ago I didn't know how to send an e-mail and now can't believe I have so many lovely, online friends and a BLOG for goodness sake!
4. I am very outgoing and will talk to anyone. This means that the crazy person on the bus always sits next to me, to the horror of my daughter. However, I worry terribly about what people think about me.
5. I long to make a name for myself as a serious artist, but feel I sometimes lack the drive to actually achieve this. Laziness comes easily to me! (Although I'm getting better)
6. I often complain that I don't have the lifestyle I dream about ie: big, rambling country house, kids running wild in the fields, a studio in the garden etc.... instead of making the most of what I do have. Namely, a loving, caring partner, 2 beautiful children, a nice home and freedom to create.
7. I once kissed a now famous, british actor, with whom I was at college.
The 7 people I pass this award on to are all talented, interesting women I find inspirational:
1. Rainey at The Josie Baggley Co.
2. Canace at Art by Canace.
3. Deborah at Deborah Dare Art.
4. Penny at Sparrow Salvage.
5. Kathryn at KV Creative Designs
6. Lorraine at Glimmering Prize.
7. K C Willis at The Lipstick Ranch.